Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New recipe: Breakfast Crescent Bites


I'm a total breakfast girl. If I don't get my breakfast, Mama gets angry LOL! I have almost the same thing every day. An egg scramble with Canadian bacon with a little shredded cheese. I came across this recipe on Pinterest and knew I had to try it to change things up a little. These were really yummy and they re-heated really well the next day.

Ingredients

- 8 oz tube of refrigerated crescent dough
- 2 eggs
- Bacon, sausage, Canadian bacon (any meat of choice)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 
2. Beat eggs and season with pepper. Scramble eggs and set aside in a bowl. Cook your meat, I used Canadian bacon and mix into the bowl with the eggs. Add 1/4 cup of cheese and mix together.


3. Unroll your tube of crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Spoon egg mixture onto triangle.

5. Roll up. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.

6. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment