Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

As I mentioned in my weekend recap,on Friday we had a Halloween family fun day! We did a Halloween craft and carved our pumpkins too! I was so excited to carve pumpkins with our little boy this year. Last year I was pregnant and Ethan was just the size of a plum in my belly and we didn't know we would have this amazing little boy a year later.

2011 Pumpkin Carving - Plum-sized Ethan in my belly!

1 year later, a 19 lb, 29 inch sweet boy excited to get started for pumpkin carving 2012!

I knew I wanted to do something Mickey related for Ethan since he loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so much. We used mini pumpkins as Mickey's ears and Michael carved the face. Ethan supervised to make sure Daddy did it right! Ethan had fun playing with Porkchop's pumpkin and the mini pumpkins for Mickey's ears while he hung out in his high chair.






Daddy did a great job and Mickey turned out great!


I worked on my polka dot pumpkin while Michael was doing the Mickey pumpkin for Ethan.




After he was done with the Mickey pumpkin, Michael started working on his own and I worked on a pumpkin for Porkchop.




I think Porkchop approved of his bone pumpkin, it was just his size!

Michael did a bunch of graphic designs on his pumpkin, everything from flames to mustaches to our initials!


S + M = E, awww!


Our family pumpkins 2012!


Our pumpkins at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment