Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 10 - Family Crafts


This year is all about starting new traditions as a family now that Ethan is here. One of the things I want to do is to create a family ornament each year. I looked on Pinterest for some ideas and I found this thumbprint reindeer idea that I thought would be easy to do with a 7 month old! Michael is on the left, Ethan is in the middle and I'm on the right. It came out really cute!




Michael and I also did a little craft with just our thumbprints.  I found this idea off of Pinterest as well and I thought it was really sweet. The reindeer bodies are our fingerprints (Michael is on the left, I'm on the right) and the heart is formed with one of his pinky prints and one of mine. I love the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment