Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 15 - Seeing the magic through a child's eyes


This Christmas season I keep pinching myself that we have Ethan to share in all of the magic of Christmas. I've always loved Christmas but having a child just increases that love exponentially. It's so fun seeing their reaction to all of the magical Christmas things. I know each year it will only get better and better as he gets older. Even though he is so young he is still enthralled with all things Christmas. He absolutely loves the tree and he is always grabbing for the shiny, glittery presents. He loves his Grandpa's trains, Santa, Christmas lights, his Christmas book countdown and when we sing Christmas carols. I am just so thankful and feel so lucky that we have been given the best gift of all, the gift of parenthood. Santa did really good this year!





1 comment: