Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 21 - First Snow


Well we finally have some white stuff on the ground, not much, but I'll take it! It just doesn't feel like Christmas without a little snow. Even though it's just a little bit, I'm happy to see some on the ground. And luckily it's not really on the roads, just the grass so it won't be dangerous for driving to all of our holiday festivities. Last year our grass was greener than it is in the Summer and I was beginning to think it was going to be more of the same this year.



Porkchop was less happy to see the snow. He tiptoes through it since its cold on his feet!

2 comments:

  1. I and others would like to follow your blog.Are you not on Google friend connect? Is there a reason you don't want followers?I think it would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys got a decent dusting! Our grass hardly got covered.

    ReplyDelete