Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Wrap-Up: Christmas Morning

I was looking forward to Christmas morning more than anything this Christmas. I couldn't wait to share Ethan's first Christmas morning with him. We were so excited that we woke up at 5:45 in the morning! Of course Ethan wasn't up yet so while we waited for our prince to wake up, Michael and I exchanged gifts.

We were all apparently very good this year because the tree was packed with gifts!



I opened up my gifts first. Michael got me some gift cards, cooking accessories, cook books, knives, a new watch, some swimming gear, and one of the best surprise gifts ever!







My big surprise gift!
It's an eternity band with emeralds which is Ethan's birthstone, I love it! Now I have both my husband and my son on my finger at all times. I have the best husby ever!

Next it was Michael's turn. I got him some gloves, gift cards, a GPS, a smoker, a custom calendar and some fun things to decorate his new office.












After we were done, Ethan was still sleeping so I made us some breakfast. I made yummy French toast, sausage and eggs.

Finally around 8:15, our little man woke up and we were so excited! First we let Porkchop open his gifts because he is a total animal when he opens his gifts and we knew Ethan would like to watch him be crazy!





Then it was Ethan's turn. Santa knew what a good little boy he was this year because his Santa bucket and bag were very full! Then he had gifts just from Daddy and then gifts from both Mommy and Daddy!


























I think he has plenty of toys to play with for a while, LOL! 

We only opened up a few toys for him to play with because we were hosting Christmas that night and didn't want to have toys everywhere. We had a bunch more presents to put under the tree for Michael's family too!

It was the best Christmas morning I could remember. Our little boy just makes everything so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment