Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013 Moments Jar


Michael actually shared this idea with me a couple months ago from one of the blogs he reads. I have seen this on Pinterest as well.

You take a jar and when something good happens during the year, you write it down on a piece of paper, date it, fold it up and put it in the jar. Then on New Year's Eve you open the jar and read through all of the fun and surprising things that happened throughout the past year. I thought it was a really cool idea since so often we concentrate on the big things and forget the small little moments we should celebrate.

I bought the jar at Hobby Lobby and then I used my Silhouette cutter to make a cute chalkboard tag for the front. We've already had several moments to add to the jar too. I can't wait to read them all at the end of the year!

1 comment:

  1. I pinned that too but haven't started our jar yet! I think it's an awesome idea though! :)

    ReplyDelete