Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Family Vacation Destination

This week we finally decided where we are going to take our first family vacation in 2013!





The funny thing is we've been there as a family before, except Ethan was still in my belly!


We are going to Naples & Marco Island Florida! We went there last February for one last trip pre-Ethan. We loved it, it's relaxing, the weather is amazing and there's great beaches, pools, shopping, restaurants and more! We thought it would be great with Ethan too since he'll only be 1. I can't wait to bring him to the beach for the first time!

I have to go down to Orlando for a work conference and we're going to Disney World next year so we wanted to do something more low key. Naples is only a 3 hour drive away so we are going to head there after my work conference. My cousin and her husband have a beautiful new townhouse down there that they are so generously letting us stay in.


This is the view right outside the townhouse. We share this great pool with only 3 other units. There's also an amazing main pool as well.



I'm looking forward to lots of sun, sand and pool time. There are some other fun things I can't wait to do with Ethan too. They have a great zoo where you can feed the giraffes. They also just opened up a brand new children's museum last year that looks amazing!



We can't wait! Let the countdown begin - only 111 more days!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to visit! I'll have to check Marco Island out!

    ReplyDelete