Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Our week in pictures: 1/1 - 1/7

My goal this year is to take a picture every day of the year, I've done it the past 2 years and it's fun to look back at snapshots of the common every day occurrences in our lives. So here's to 358 more pictures this year!

Tuesday, January 1: Happy New Year!

Wednesday, January 2: Playing with new toys.

Thursday, January 3: Started my morning off with a swim, I'm so happy to be back in the water!

Friday, January 4: Trying out my new Silhouette craft cutter I got for Christmas. I can't wait to get started on Ethan's birthday party crafting!

Saturday, January 5: One of the outtakes from Ethan's 8 month photo shoot!

Sunday, January 6: Ethan's 1st time swimming!

Monday, January 7: Spaghetti and turkey meatballs for dinner, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment