Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Our week in pictures: 1/15 - 1/21

Tuesday, January 15: I packed up Ethan's 9 month and 6 - 12 month clothes. On to 12 and 12 - 18 month clothes for our big boy!

Wednesday, January 16: I spent a few hours learning HTML code on Wednesday night upgrading our blog to an all new design I put together, I'm excited with how it came out!

Thursday, January 17: My sweet boy cuddling his blanket at night!

Friday, January 18: It's looking very lovey dovey around here!

Saturday, January 19: I love Citrus Lane box delivery days; I'm loving that penguin lunch box!

Sunday, January 20: A yummy Sunday dinner - bbq pork tenderloin, grilled zucchini and cheesy potatoes, yum!

Monday, January 21: Now that we know we are going to Florida for vacation, I'm stocking up on fun, warm weather items for Ethan. He's going to be the best dressed little man in Naples!

1 comment: