Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a pretty low-key, boring weekend. On Friday I had a great day just hanging out and playing with Ethan. I finally got out his new ball pit we got him for Christmas and he loved it! He played in it all weekend long.


While Ethan took his morning nap I worked on putting up our Valentine's decorations. I didn't put them up last year because we were on vacation during Valentine's Day so it was fun to put them up since I hadn't seen everything in a couple of years. I have a full post on all of the decorations scheduled later this week.


Friday night we had dinner with Michael's parents and Rich. After dinner we just came home, put little man to bed and then relaxed.

Saturday we didn't really do much, we played with Ethan and hung out around the house. Saturday night we went and had dinner with Rich since Tif and the kids are in Florida. After dinner we came home and put Ethan to bed.

On Sunday we just spent the day around the house again since it was freezing out. Michael did some work, I did laundry and some other things around the house. We watched football in the afternoon and then I made a Sunday dinner of barbecue pork tenderloin, grilled zucchini and cheesy potatoes. It was yummy.


I hope all of you had a relaxing weekend as well and have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment