Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Bread


I found this recipe on Pinterest, I think I pin everything that has buffalo chicken in the title! This did not disappoint, it was so good and a really easy weeknight meal especially because I used a rotisserie chicken.

Ingredients
2 boneless chicken breasts (I used store bought rotisserie chicken)
1 tsp. olive oil
1 pizza dough (I used store bought and let it sit out for about 20 minutes)
8 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used part skim)
3 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup of Franks Hot Sauce
1/3 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing (I used ranch)


Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cook chicken breasts and then cut them up into small pieces. 
3. Coat chicken in 1/4 cup of Franks hot sauce
4. Spread dough into rectangle shape
5. Add ranch dressing and remaining hot sauce
6. Add chicken and then top with cheese
7. Roll the dough like a pinwheel until you reach the end, tuck the ends in so it doesn't ooze out
8. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray and place bread on the pan
9. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes - remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting
10. Enjoy!


1 comment: