Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend - Part 2

We had a wonderful Easter day. We woke up early and Ethan was up shortly after so we brought him downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny had brought him! Ethan dug right into his basket, it was so much fun to watch him pull everything out.


Bunny cup!


Monkey Wubanub


Giraffe bucket for the beach!

New big boy sippy cups, sans handles

Bubble blower gun

"What did you put on my head now?"

New books!



Gator swim outfit


Gator beach towel and pool float



All done!

After we opened up Easter gifts, we had breakfast and played for a while and then it was time for Ethan's morning nap. While he was napping I worked on my frosting for my Easter cupcakes. They came out really cute!



After finishing my cupcakes, it was time to shower and get everyone ready to head to my Aunt Linda's. I was just dying over my little Ethan. He looked so dapper in his Easter best! We took some family pictures before we left the house.






We arrived at my Aunt Linda and Uncle Jim's house for brunch. It was a small crowd this year since many of the families were on Spring Break. Everything was so nice and brunch was delicious!





After we ate, the kids headed outside since it was so beautiful out. My sister had brought a bubble wand that Lily had received for Easter so she was blowing bubbles for all of the kids. They all loved it, they ran around chasing the bubbles and burned off some energy!



Bubbles!

Sara and Ava

Beautiful Bella Bear with Lily


Lily loves bubbles!


Papa and Grandma with Ethan and Lily

Arla, Teddy and Lily

The whole family

After some pictures and dessert it was time to feed the gators! Isn't that how everyone celebrates Easter?!!! My Uncle is a reptile expert and has a full reptile exhibit in his basement. He brought everyone down to see Bubba and feed some of the animals.




After the gator feeding, Ethan was starting to get restless so we packed up and headed home for an afternoon nap break before heading to Michael's parents house to celebrate with his family. Ethan was re-charged and ready to go. Grandma and Grandpa had an Easter basket waiting for him when he arrived!





Rich and Tif came with Jacob and Makayla and they opened up their Easter baskets next! Jacob wasn't having my picture taking, but I got a few in! Ethan got a basket from Aunt Tif and Uncle Rich too!

















Then it was time to eat, Ethan was ready! He chowed down on sausage, ham, bread, jello, fruit salad and even tried Michael's Grandma's famous beets. He loved everything and ate a ton!






Great Grandma wanted a picture with her Grandsons and Great Grandchildren, it didn't go well, HA!

But I did get a good one with her and Ethan

After dessert it was time to head home. It had been a long day and we were all pretty exhausted. It was such a wonderfully fun day. It was Ethan's last first holiday. I hope all of you had a great Easter with your families too!

No comments:

Post a Comment