Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happiest place on Earth!

Today was probably one of the greatest days of our lives and has been years in the making. I have been going to Disney World my whole life and ever since Michael and I have been married I have dreamed about bringing our children there someday. After years of waiting our dreams came true today. It was just such a fun day. 

We started off with breakfast at our favorite Disney resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge. It's such a beautiful place and breakfast was delicious. After we ate we headed to Magic Kingdom. Ethan took his first monorail ride too! We saw the opening show and headed for Fantasyland. We went on my favorite, Peter Pan, first and my heart just soared. Watching Ethan take everything in was just amazing. He smiled the whole time, leaned forward and turned his head from right to left to make sure he didn't miss a thing. He loved every ride we went on, even Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean! 

At lunchtime Ethan was exhausted so he took a nap in his stroller while Michael and I did some shopping. We took some family pictures in front of the castle when he woke up and they came out great. Even though Ethan won't remember this day it will be in my heart and mind forever and I can't wait to show him the pictures from his first visit to Disney World!

After our day at Magic Kingdom we were back in the car and headed Southwest to Naples! We got to Naples around 5:30 and got settled in. My cousins house is gorgeous and Ethan settled right in and started playing with his toys! Tomorrow we are going to celebrate his actual birthday with a day at the pool. Our little boy is 1!













No comments:

Post a Comment