Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Low key day

Today we had another relaxing day, I could get used to this! We made some breakfast and then headed to the Miromar outlet mall. We did really well here last year but I only found a few things today. I did get some great Fall clothes for Ethan at Gymboree for just a few dollars each so that was a good stop. Other than that we just walked around and looked. We came home, had lunch and put Ethan down for a nap. While he was sleeping Michael and I went for a swim.

When Ethan woke up we got ready and headed to Old Naples. There are a bunch of cute shops and lots of restaurants. I went to this great accessories store called the best of everything. I got a few new fun necklaces and earrings. We walked through all of the shops and decided on sushi for dinner. We had some yummy rolls and Ethan kept us entertained by clapping, giving us high fives and showing us how big he is! He has turned into such a big boy! Another fun day in the books. Tomorrow we are planning on going to the zoo!






No comments:

Post a Comment