Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Wishing a very Happy Father's Day to my husby! Last year on your first Father's Day you were only a Dad for 6 weeks. Watching you grow into your role as a father this past year has made me love you even more. To see Ethan's eyes light up when he sees you is the sweetest thing ever.


Your nightly story time sessions with Ethan are the cutest thing to watch.




You love to take Ethan everywhere so he can experience new places and things.




You and Ethan are just plain buds. He loves playing with you and I know that your bond will just get stronger as the years go by. Not only are you a great Dad but you are a wonderful example of what a man should be for Ethan. I hope he grows up to be a smart, kind, generous, and funny man like his Dad.

We love you, Happy Father's Day Dado!

I also have to wish a very Happy Father's Day to my Dad as well, I love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment