Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Our week in pictures: 1.19


1. My dapper little man!
2. New dino pj's!
3. Ethan loving a new recipe I made, which will be posted next week.
4. These two are best friends!
5. 7 more Etsy orders this week. I've been working late every night!
6. Ethan's special Easter shirt! Yes I know it's January, but I need things to look forward to with this weather!
7. Craft time with my little artist!
8. Having fun in his Thomas fort!
9. Watching Daniel Tiger with my little tiger.

3 comments:

  1. I checked out your Etsy store and you do great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Ethan's Easter shirt!! Very cute. I've already been looking at Easter baskets. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm just trying to think Spring because the weather has been so terrible here!

      Delete