Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Baby Dworianyn #2: Update

Well another 2 weeks without posting, oops! The good news is I have about 5 posts in the works so hopefully I can get back on track.

I thought I would give an update on our little miracle! I am finally feeling better and this pregnancy isn't knocking me down so hard. About 2 and a half weeks ago I stopped throwing up and got a lot of my energy back so I am very thankful for that. I still get really tired at night, hence the lack of blogging.

The baby is doing great and I've been feeling flutters and kicks for the past 3 weeks. I love the feeling, frankly it's the best part of pregnancy. I'm going to treasure every kick since I know this will be the last time I will get to have that experience.


I'm starting to get a bit of a bump so I'll probably start taking bump pictures in the next couple of weeks. I loved having those pictures to look back on with Ethan.

We do have some big news to share. We found out last week whether Ethan was going to have a little brother or little sister. Well..................



We were planning on doing a big reveal on Easter like we did with Ethan on Thanksgiving, but we were too excited to wait! We took this picture after the ultrasound since they gave us a pink balloon and we started to share the news! We were so shocked it was a girl! Michael's family is not known for producing girls. Our niece Makayla was the first Dworianyn girl in 90 years, so needless to say we were expecting a boy! I was so excited. I really don't know how we got so lucky. 3 years ago we were grappling with the fact that we might never have children and here we are with our amazing little boy and little girl on the way. We feel so amazingly blessed. 

As soon as it sunk in a little that we were going to have a little girl, my brain started to go into overload of all the pink, bows and ruffles that I would have in my future! That night Michael watched Ethan and put him to bed so I could go do some shopping since he knew I was so excited. He's the best. I can't really go to crazy buying stuff because she will be born in late Sept/early October and everything in the stores is Summer right now. I have found some amazing deals on clearance stuff though. I got a $40 Christmas dress for $6, score!



Even her Daddy did some shopping for his little girl and he surprised me by coming home with this cute dress this week. She's already Daddy's little girl!


Ethan will be sharing a room with his sister so I don't have an all new nursery to re-decorate but I am getting her a few of her own touches. We are also moving Ethan to a big boy bed, so we will see how that goes. So, that's an update on our miracle baby girl, lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment