Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Baby #2 update!

Well it's hard to believe it but we are just 6 weeks away from meeting our baby girl! We officially got my c-section scheduled last week and her birth day is going to be October 1! I honestly cannot wait to meet her and finally hold her in my arms. Baby girl is doing really well, she is very strong and super active. I have just 5 doctors appointments left, which is kind of hard to believe. I wish I had a new ultrasound picture of her to share but I haven't had an ultrasound since April and I won't be getting anymore unless I have any issues, which we obviously don't want.

It is crazy how different this pregnancy has been from start to finish than my first. Once I stopped being sick it was better but then I developed something called spd and it has been challenging. I never had any pain or discomfort with Ethan and it's harder to have it this time around with a two year old to chase after. I have been keeping active but I always pay for it later at night and in the morning when I first wake up and get out of bed. I absolutely hate complaining about being pregnant because it is such a miracle that I have even been blessed with this pregnancy, so I mostly just smile and say I'm doing great when people ask (unless it's my husband or Mom asking!). I know that this will be the last time I will be pregnant so even with the pain, I am trying to savor every kick, and there are a lot, she is crazy in there!

Me at 31 Weeks

We are pretty much ready for her arrival. We still need to get the car seat out and installed in the car and I have to pack my bag but other than that we are good to go. Ethan still isn't 100% sure of what is is going but I know he is going to be a great big brother. He is so good with babies and is really gentle. My sister had her daughter 2 months ago (an upcoming post) and Ethan is so interested and really good with her. I can't wait to see him with his baby sister. Luckily we only have 6 weeks left to wait!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting!! I can't believe it's been almost a year since my little one was born! It goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete