Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day out with Thomas

One of our planned Summer activities that I was most excited about was Day Out with Thomas. Ethan is absolutely in love with Thomas and all things trains. We bought our tickets months ago and this past weekend it was finally here! Ethan was so excited, every morning that week he would wake up and ask, "ride Thomas?" We were finally able to say on Saturday, "yes today's the day!" We went with my parents, my sister and her family and her husband's family. We had so much fun! We had amazing weather and Ethan loved every minute of it. I can't wait until next year!

Ethan in his Thomas outfit ready to go!

































Way too much fun!

2 comments:

  1. awww how fun!!!! I've looked into taking our kiddos. I don't think it's until September or October here. Looks like ya'll had a great time. :)'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely take them if they have any interest in trains! It is such a fun day out!

      Delete