Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

When Ethan met Sofia

Ethan didn't visit until the second day because I was hooked up to so many things and we didn't want him to be upset by seeing me that way. We wanted him to come when it was just the four of us as well so we could have some time to ourselves as a family.

Besides holding Sofia in my arms for the first time, the other thing I was most looking forward to with Sofia's arrival was Ethan meeting her. We had no idea what his reaction would be. We were pretty confident that he would be excited but didn't know if he would be jealous as well. We completely underestimated him because he just radiated love from the moment he laid eyes on her. It was just perfect and exactly how I had hoped it would go in my mind.


My heart is so full!

Born to be a big brother!



My whole life!





Already doting on her!



I can say that Ethan is completely in love and obsessed with his sister. She is the first thing on his mind when he wakes up. He wants to help me out doing everything for her. I've just been amazed at how well he has handled the transition. It is the sweetest thing to watch and I will enjoy it for as long as I can because I'm sure before we know it they will be fighting over a toy or tattling on one another, HA! Here's some sweet shots of my them together over the past couple of weeks.













No comments:

Post a Comment