Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Our week in pictures: 11.16.14


1. Ethan woke up to a dusting of freshly fallen snow.
2. Ethan getting a Dado ride after school.
3. Papa writing letters with Ethan.
4. I picked up this cool light up "home" sign for my family gallery wall.
5. This Mama had her first drink in a year and it was tasty!
6. My little smiley girl!
7. I started putting up our Christmas decorations this week and Ethan was so excited when he came home!
8. Love these three cuties!
9. Ethan had pajama day at school!
10. Ethan checking out his new toy corner I completely re-organized while he was at school.
11. Sofia working her neck muscles!
12. It was super cold this week so I made homemade chicken stock and then chicken noodle soup.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great week! And where oh where did you get the "HOME" sign?? I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete