Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

25 Days of Christmas: Day 14 - The Halls Have Been Decked!


I love how cozy our house feels at Christmastime. It's warm, colorful and the house just glistens. The soft glow of lights bouncing off all of the sparkle around the house is my favorite part! Not a whole lot has changed from last year except for the new toy corner where the tree is and the light up Joy lights on the mantle. I definitely like bright, fun, and whimsical decor. Welcome to our holiday home tour!
















2 comments:

  1. Seriously your house looks beautiful all decked out! I love your style =) And can I just say the ribbons on the kitchen doors with little clothespins, GENIUS!!! Beautiful home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your Christmas decor. Especially your Disney decorations! I'm stopping over from Kelly's Korner. If you get a chance, stop by #36. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete