Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Mother's Day and Father's Day are two of the most important days of the year because let's be honest, raising kids is no joke! So I need to take the time to thank my love for being the best Dado! I couldn't have picked a better man to be my husband and father of Ethan and Sofia. You bring the calm, patience and extra dose of fun into this crazy house! We have had so many wonderful adventures as a family, built fun and meaningful traditions and made thousands of memories together. I can't wait to see our family grow together and make even more memories as a family. We love you so much, Happy Father's Day!

























I have to also wish my Dad a very Happy Father's Day, you are the best Dad a girl could ask for and an amazing Papa to Ethan and Sofia! We love you very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment