Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Our week in pictures: 5.28.15


1. I got to take Sofia for her first bike ride in the trailer with Ethan, she loved it!
2. I am just totally in love with this smiley little girl!
3. Bubble fun!
4. Let's go Hawks!
5. Collecting pine cones on our evening walk.
6. I am amazed how much Ethan loves playing with Sofia. He was showing her his new alligator toy!
7. Mommy and littles Fridays are my favorite day of the week!
8. This sweet girl turned 8 months this week!
9. Fun at the park after work and daycare!
10. Sliding at the park!
11. I woke up one day this week to giggling and Ethan had crawled into bed with Sofia!
12. Coloring in the car.
13. Yummy new recipe for chicken club pizza, I'll share this week!
14. Play-doh fun at daycare!
15. Ethan exploring the cave at the Red Oak Nature Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment