Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Our week in pictures: 7.19.15


1. Ethan had his last soccer class this week, he loved it and said he wants to do it again!
2. I hit the jackpot in the Target dollar spot!
3. Family walk!
4. Ethan looking at bugs under his microscope!
5. Friday fun at the splash park with my littles!
6. We had to show Dado the new exhibit at Brookfield Zoo!
7. Date night with my love!
8. This little girl is ready to walk!
9. Mom fail - I forgot the kids change of clothes on the table at home so they had to ride home in their diapers from the splash park, oops!
10. Sofia was not to pleased with me walking her up from a 4 hour nap!
11. Friday night cousin fun, the kids all took turns pushing Sofia in the stroller!
12. Love how much these two love each other!
13. Sofia loves her scrambled eggs!
14. Ethan waving hi to Sofia on our nightly walk!
15. I got back in the pool swimming a mile each day and it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment