Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Baby: Sofia is the golden ONE!


Our pink and gold princess at 12 months! I cannot believe you are one and that it's your golden birthday. I can't wait for your party on Sunday! This photo was taken at your 1 year photo shoot, so I didn't take it, but it's too perfect! I am a little sad that we are done with your monthly theme photo shoots, they are truly a labor of love. I'm going to continue your monthly posts until you are 2 just like I did with your brother. I love looking back at these pictures to see how much you've changed and grown! You will always be our little princess, we love you so much!

Your first year month by month












2 comments:

  1. These monthly photos have been so fun!!! Very clever!
    And I cannot believe she is 1 already!
    Happy Birthday Miss Sofia =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing what you come up with for their monthly pictures. You're so creative. Hard to believe Sofia is the big o-n-e!!!! Happy birthday sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete