Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

25 Days of Christmas: Day 18 - No white Christmas this year



Well we are just a week away from Christmas and there's no snow to be found. Right now they are saying it's going to be 50 degrees on Christmas day, which is crazy! It makes me kind of sad because there's just something about fresh fallen snow for Christmas. I know it will make everyone's lives easier for traveling but I can't help but wish for just a flurry or two for that added magic in the air. Oh well, I'm sure we will get more than our share in January and February. For now, we will all thank el Nino for the warmer weather and the green grass!


1 comment:

  1. I don't think we are going to have a white Christmas either =( Honestly, it's the only day of the year that I really want snow. =) And you are right, we will get our fair share of it i'm sure in January and February!

    ReplyDelete