Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Wrap-Up: Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope all of you did as well! I'm going to be posting my Christmas recaps the next few days. On Christmas Eve we hosted Michael's family and we had a great time. 

My little Christmas munchkins all dressed up!




When everyone got there we had some appetizers and visited while Michael cooked dinner. We had dinner and then it was time for the kiddos to open their presents! I love picking presents out for my nephew and nieces so this is always my favorite part!

The kids ended up with a lot of great presents!


















One of the gifts I got for the kids that I was excited about were these masks from the show PJ Masks. Ethan, Jacob and Makayla all love the show. They loved their masks and made the cutest superheroes! 





After opening presents, the kids each opened one of their gifts to play with. It was so much fun watching them play together! We also had dessert and just relaxed.




Sofia was playing Santa and dragging around the bag of wrapping paper!



Merry Christmas!

After Michael's family left, it was time for pajamas, reading The Night Before Christmas, leaving cookies out for Santa and then it was off to bed so Santa could come!

The Night Before Christmas!

Cookies for Santa!

Off to bed so Santa could bring lots of fun things for my good boy and girl!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a great Christmas eve!! The kids all look so cute, and the masks are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete